peter

Can anyone help me with this stuff?

I disabled all the accounts on my computer (win XP)
including the administrators account.
And now there is now way I can just log in into the
system.
Can anyone help,Please?

Hi Peter

Sorry to hear about the troubles you're having. You will want to post this
message to the Microsoft.Public.Win2000.Active-Directory. They deal with
user accounts on a daily basis and the people in that group may be able to
offer some tips or suggestions on how to maybe remotely connect to the
registry and enable an account that way.

Please reply to the group as individual email sent to this address will not
be delivered.

: