Hi all could some kind person tell me the cmd to alter my brightnes and the
picmip one pls I just had to reinstall my children have been playing :( or
better still point me to a site that lists the console cmds :) thanks

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:33:16 +0100, "pudj"
<paddy@nospampudg.karoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi all could some kind person tell me the cmd to alter my brightnes and the
>picmip one pls I just had to reinstall my children have been playing :( or
>better still point me to a site that lists the console cmds :) thanks

Here's one:
http://www.planetquake.com/quake3/q3aguide/config.shtml