May 13, 2020
I have an old i5 4460 with a intel hd4600 in the garage just cleaned out everything it has 8gb of ram and is on a asus B85M-E non overclockable im guessing. Now my question is,is there any specifications like dram timing, core ratio like anything i can tweak to get the best performance out of it.

Solution
Probably not.

According to what OS you are running there are (sometimes) little tweaks and settings that offer better performance.
You could add an SSD as your primary drive and it will FEEL like a much faster machine.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Probably not.

According to what OS you are running there are (sometimes) little tweaks and settings that offer better performance.
You could add an SSD as your primary drive and it will FEEL like a much faster machine.

Solution
I have an old i5 4460 with a intel hd4600 in the garage just cleaned out everything it has 8gb of ram and is on a asus B85M-E non overclockable im guessing. Now my question is,is there any specifications like dram timing, core ratio like anything i can tweak to get the best performance out of it.

Welcome to Toms Hardware @the one and only 117272!

I doubt you can because its an old motherboard, however I guess you could overclock the CPU, but it'll barely make a difference. Put in some more RAM and get a graphics card up to a GTX1660ti. What is your PSU though?