[SOLVED] Helpme, Blue Screen always appear

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Guys Good Night...

This is my first post, so if u see any miss please correct me in the future

So I've got a problem with my own pc.
Now I'm using Mobo Asrock A/G 970 3.1 ATX with HyperX Fury Blue DDR3 16 Gb (8x2) with CPU Fx 8350
but recently a problem with the blue screen always appear when I'm using it under high performance... Full load gaming/Rendering.
Notice from the blue screen is
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

My first thought is about the compatibility from the mobo and the ram. So is it true the hardware is not compatible and are u have any suggestion about the hardware that I need to replace ..?
If it the ram, please suggest the one with the highest compatibility...

*Sorry for my grammar

Solution
Perhaps when using browser etc you are not utilizing the gpu. When gaming or using applications that require gpu perhaps there is a problem with that driver. Basically the computer is not communicating properly with one of your hardware. The last thing you put in your computer is probably the one causing the problem. Erase and reinstall it's drivers and see if that helps.

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
Did you install any new hardware or programs just prior to the blue screens appearing? Run mem test to see if it tells you anything. Update the chipset, video card, display and network adapter drivers.

Feb 19, 2019
@shknawe thanks for your reply.

I've already try ur suggestion with windows memory diagnostic. The result there was no error with my own memory, all the result said no error. (Thanks)

So now make me more confused, what is wrong with my pc.
If the hardware doesn't support why I can do some minor task but ain't the heavy one?
Now I'm trying to check the driver, using driver updates. So confuse...

@Didley1jt
thanks, but I'm still don't know cuz the Hardware Issue, Incompatible device drivers or Corrupt file system..But the info that u suggest relief me from another confusion. Thanks

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
Perhaps when using browser etc you are not utilizing the gpu. When gaming or using applications that require gpu perhaps there is a problem with that driver. Basically the computer is not communicating properly with one of your hardware. The last thing you put in your computer is probably the one causing the problem. Erase and reinstall it's drivers and see if that helps.

Solution
Feb 19, 2019
Thank you very much for all your tips. I'm grateful for someone like u help others...
I think I'm gonna see someone expert with this problem in my region.
Cheers...