HELPP!!!! Memtest found 0 error but I still have BSOD

Colif

Win 11 Master
Go to c:\windows\minidump folder
copy contents from here to another folder
upload copies from new folder to google drive and show links here, we see what drivers are running as if its not ram, its probably a driver

NTOSKRNL = windows kernel. It handles all driver requests, power management, and memory management. It sits between Hardware and Applications. It got blamed but its not the cause

Oct 6, 2018

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-Az-vRwCpJyxSOhitAWfLKnwfjljbMoV

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/zT3W.html

File: 111518-13166-01.dmp (Nov 15 2018 - 01:22:31)
BugCheck: [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1E)]
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: Crossout.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 10 Min(s), and 13 Sec(s)

BIOS info was not included in the dump file, this can sometimes mean an outdated BIOS is being used.

I can't help you with this. Wait for additional replies. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
How old is this PC? what motherboard do you have? (if its a brand name PC, what make/model?)

Sep 13 2006 - secdrv.SYS - Macrovision's SafeDisc Copy Protection driver
Dec 18 2008 - eusk2par-amd64.sys - Smartkey Parallel driver (Eutron)
what are these for? if you don't need them, remove from PC as anything older than 2015 isn't a win 10 driver
Is this an AMD or Intel system as it seems odd you have both of these
Mar 19 2010 - amdxata.sys - AMD Storage Filter System driver
Apr 07 2014 - iaStorA.sys - Intel SATA Storage Device RAID Controller
Apr 07 2014 - iaStorF.sys - Intel Rapid Storage Technology Filter driver http://www.intel.com/

might want to update/remove
Mar 19 2013 - vjoy.sys - Virtual Joystick driver http://vjoystick.sourceforge.net/site/

error blames a Win 7 driver so its likely one of the ones above causing error.

what Iobit app are you running?

Oct 6, 2018

Should I install update through driver booster ? Last time I updateed everything but the bsod still occurs with the 4gb ram stick

Colif

Win 11 Master
Driver booster... sigh, it can and may well have installed some of the wrong drivers on PC

if you have an intel system, wonder if DB put that AMD file on there.

can you download and run speccy once installed, restart PC. Then run it and go to file> Publish snapshot
Copy the link it gives you into a reply. It will show me what is in PC and let me figure out what drivers you should have.

So you don't know what the Macrovisiion & Smartkey do? Safesdisk in copy protection so maybe part of game you were playing? I cannot find any proof regarding Crossout though.

Smartkey is related to a dongle - Eutron SmartKey Dongle used 16 byte Label and 16 byte Password

download and run the free version of malwarebyte
and see if you have malware.

this driver might be a smartkey driver but it is very old: check for update or if you still need it.
C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\eusk2par-amd64.sys Thu Dec 18 01:13:23 2008

your usb drivers are from 2011, this is ok if your bios is also from around the same date. (old machine)
the usb 2 specification changed in 2012, if your bios is updated, you also need to update the motherboard usb drivers.

I could not read the bios info, so it might be a old version

your intel storage drivers:
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys Mon Apr 7 11:36:46 2014
and
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorF.sys Mon Apr 7 11:36:49 2014

are also old, but they should also match your BIOS version.
you should check for a bios update from your motherboard vendors website and update the drivers from the same website. (if there is a update)

since the bugcheck kind of looks like it was caused by a call to a debug print function
(something you would not expect on a retail release of code)

I could not read the bios but the cpu looks like it was running at 3292mhz
CPU_FAMILY: 6

CPU_MODEL: 3a

CPU_STEPPING: 9
(intel ivyBridge cpu) (about out sometime in 2011)

since the cpu clock rate is not standard, you might update the bios or reset it to defaults and reconfigure to remove any bios overclocking.

for a machine that is about 5 years old, you also want to confirm the motherboard battery is keeping its charge. go into bios and make sure the data and time are correct.
the batteries tend to last about 5 years.

also, download and run crystaldiskinfo.exe to read the smart data from the drive.
these drives start producing errors and on windows 7 you have to fix the errors by running your own utility. windows 8 and above will attempt low level repairs as a background process.

one of your problems involved a error accessing virtual memory. this could be a problem with the drive reading and writing from c;\pagefile.sys so check for errors in the drive.
(they fail after 26% the first year, then 15 % a year until they die. plan on them being dead after 5 years. sooner on windows 7)

Oct 6, 2018

I went to asus and download a utility packs, this is what I got in speccy after installing the pack

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yolmRohe-5I720gt2Bv7ahdBRBq4Fai7

looks like there is a bios update, and a chipset update which should update the usb drivers
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/H61MK/HelpDesk_BIOS/
I would skip the utilites. your intel storage driver looks like the same version that the website provides

MERGED QUESTION
Question from dangkhoaspanh : "I have BSOD when playing heavy games . WHy"

system crashed in EasyAntiCheat.sys Thu Nov 8 02:49:56 2018
stack corrupted again.

this driver is still being loaded:
eusk2par-amd64.sys Thu Dec 18 01:13:23 2008

raw stack does not show any known windows function calls.
(stack overflow, I would do a Malwarebytes scan)

you should change the memory dump type to kernel or full and provide the file c:\windows\memory.dmp it will show what is being run on the other cpu cores.

the kernel dump will also show the human interface devices. it looks like something run from
this address 0xfffff880`06425838 and read from a port just before the crash.

do you have any special devices that might require a firmware update? special mouse?
I can dump the device list if you provide a kernel memory dump.