here again i wanna know what do u guys think about this!!!!

manybio

Commendable
Feb 21, 2016
Helloooo guys im upgrading my computer as some already know, im here asking again cause i wasnt completely sure about buying what u guys offered me last time, i do listen to u and i liked the proposed item but i was thinking on something different like this
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xhVdpg
Ok that's pretty much what i want and i didnt find the mmb on pcpartpicker list, so, is the Gigabyte Z-170x gaming 7 idk if that's a good mmb but plz i need one and i like the design of that one so if u have a better one put it in here around same price and design. Also i dont have cpu, cpu cooler or ram but im thinking on those over there but, if ddr4 is not worth it to get it let me know another ddr3 1866-2400mhz. And as u guys know that's a gaming pc and im trying to do my best with this so i need u advise. Oh i already have all other pieces i didnt mention but it's on the pcpartpicker list like the graphic card
Ty all

joex444

Distinguished
You can't use DDR4 with a 4790K. Go back and put a motherboard in your build it will tell you DDR4 is incompatible.

I'm sorry I'm far too tired to type out the advice I have, but it sounds like you are young and have not built a PC before. The PSU is complete overkill and you flubbed the RAM. The monitor is small and low-end and one of the few parts that is likely to outlive your build and get incorporated as part of your 2nd build. Splurge on the monitor, don't settle for a single $125 24".

And what are you planning on with the 2x2TB configuration? If you want to go RAID0 to form a 4TB partition: STOP. Do not do that. If you want to form a 2TB RAID1 immune from drive failure - smart.

manybio

Commendable
Feb 21, 2016
I have the monitor and hdd since my first built so im not thinking on changing them for now so far is only cpu, cpu cooler and mmb and believe me im lost with the new technology i haven't been on top with the technology so i kind need advice. If u feel better and have time tomorrow plz let me know what do u recomend, wich ram should i go and what u think about the mmb gb z170? Also what u mean with the psu will flubbed the ram dont know that word lol. Sry to many question im still not sure what im buying. I was going amd but some people told me doesnt matter going intel with an amd card it would be even better going an intel with the xfx r9 390

manybio

Commendable
Feb 21, 2016
Oh and btw about hdd im even more lost XD all that explanation question u just made about RAID0 and 1 u lost me hahaha i used to have the ssd and 1x2tb but i ran out of space so i bought another 2tb