[SOLVED] Hey, how good is this pc?

CaptainDeadpool

Commendable
Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys, first time here,
I´ve been offered the following pc for my laptop. How will it keep up with next year games and how future proof is it for upgrades?
- ryzen 5 2400
-XFX rx 560 4gb
-Asus Prime B350M-k
-8 gb ram (3000mhz ddr4) and a 240gb SSD

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Cyberpunk 2077 min requirements are
  • CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4 GB
So, probably it will not be able to do that.
Those system specs are outright false. For a start you say it needs a freaking 1080Ti AS A MINIMUM but only 4GB of VRAM...

The actual system requirements are TBC but will probably float around a 1060 with an i5 CPUI.

hasanuzzaman015

Reputable
Oct 15, 2019
If you want to future proof your pc and cope up with next year games you might wanna change a few specs. Ray tracing is gonna be a comon feature in games next year and you might feel missing out. I would recommend i7-9700k and rtx 2060 at least if budget is not a problem. Also getting 16gb ram might be a good idea.

D

Deleted member 14196

If you want to future proof your pc and cope up with next year games you might wanna change a few specs. Ray tracing is gonna be a comon feature in games next year and you might feel missing out. I would recommend i7-9700k and rtx 2060 at least if budget is not a problem. Also getting 16gb ram might be a good idea.
you can fit all that into a laptop?

also there really is no such thing as future-proofing. that laptop looks like a nice little workhorse that can game a bit but could never touch the specs of a higher end desktop

Reactions: Phaaze88

CaptainDeadpool

Commendable
Jul 31, 2017

budget is definitively an issue, its a nice laptop i like, its a direct trade, my question is like, will it be able to run cyberpunk on 1080 Medium 30fps or somthng like that?

Cyberpunk 2077 min requirements are
  • CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4 GB
So, probably it will not be able to do that.
Those system specs are outright false. For a start you say it needs a freaking 1080Ti AS A MINIMUM but only 4GB of VRAM...

The actual system requirements are TBC but will probably float around a 1060 with an i5 CPUI.

Solution

hasanuzzaman015

Reputable
Oct 15, 2019

True :D If you search the minimum requirements, the first result will list these requirements (in my case at least). Didn't notice it required 4gb vram only, lol.

Last edited:
True :D If you search the minimum requirements, the first result will list these requirements (in my case at least). Didn't notice it required 4gb vram only, lol.
Just because you search it doesn't mean it's true. The devs will put out requirements when they deem fit and no one knows what you'll need.