Question Hey possible rootkit virus or just broken keyboard very anxious.

Feb 12, 2022
Hey my k552 keyboard 2 days ago randomly started spam inputing a sequence of random letters and symbols so i would restart my computer and it would stop for a little bit but then start again. I woke up today turned my pc on went downstairs to use the bathroom came back and it was in my bios randomly in korean and in advanced setup scrolling down in some options. so i quickly turned my pc off. I turned it back on plugged my other keyboard in and nothing happened everything was fine so i decided to restart my pc with the k552 and it went into bios again but this time just went in and exited bios and booted up normally and started inputing random keys again so my question is this a possible bios hack root kit or just my keyboard inputing random stuff. Also malware bytes and defender come back clean and i seem to have to random inputs with another keyboard. Still was very worrying seeing stuff like that happening in my bios.

Feb 12, 2022
Use your other keyboard for an extended period of time, not just to access the BIOS.
Chances are its a short in the keyboard. Using a different keyboard for a whole day at least would be a good idea.
Yea i did the other day and had no issues with random key inputs but it almost looked like som1 was remotely looking through options in my bios i only saw it for a split second cuz i quickly unplugged my pc but it could of just been my pc pressing every key on my keyboard right?

It was likely your keyboards inputs navigating the BIOS menu itself.
If you are worried, do your testing with networking turned off (either no ethernet or turn off the wifi).
Not like anyone would have anything to gain from looking through your BIOS, it would be far more subtle than that.