[SOLVED] Hi all ,problem after doing a driver up date using Ashampoo driver up date

snowy12

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
I just did a driver update using the above program some drivers downloaded and some didn't stating "No internet conection .It completed and needed a restart which I did while installing the PC locked up I left it for a while no change so I shut down on restarting PC will not boot Tried various things including making on another PC a rescue disc that didn't work either how can I get into the PC to uninstall the drivers?

Solution
I just did a driver update using the above program some drivers downloaded and some didn't stating "No internet conection .It completed and needed a restart which I did while installing the PC locked up I left it for a while no change so I shut down on restarting PC will not boot Tried various things including making on another PC a rescue disc that didn't work either how can I get into the PC to uninstall the drivers?
Well, its one way to learn not to use 3rd party driver updaters.

Did you follow their instructions and backup drivers before you started?
https://support.ashampoo.com/hc/en-...w-to-update-your-Windows-10-drivers-with-ease
as if you did, you should have a system...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Well, its one way to learn not to use 3rd party driver updaters.

Did you follow their instructions and backup drivers before you started?
https://support.ashampoo.com/hc/en-...w-to-update-your-Windows-10-drivers-with-ease
as if you did, you should have a system restore point you can roll windows back to and correct the mistakes of using the program.

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution

snowy12

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
I have a backup but as my PC will not bootup I can't do any thing I just get a message on my monitor No Signal ,i made a recovery disc but that didn't work.I have tried starting and stopping the PC to no avail

Colif

Win 11 Master
what motherboard do you have?

not sure what recovery disks have on them, but I assume they should at least get you into windows recovery (given name)

how doesn't it work? can't get pc to boot off it or it doesn't work another way?

snowy12

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
Motherboard is an Asus primeH370-A CD drive looks like it is reading thr disc but nothing happens the monitor is fine running mylaptop on it at the moment the largest driver it tried to install was for my nividia card something to do with sound ??