[SOLVED] Hi everone I am so tired to put all memory ram together

Mar 10, 2020
I have checked everything and all is good. All slots work perfect and ram sticks also the problem is that I install 2 stick work fine and once I install 3 stick also work fine and when I try to put the 4 stick doesn't boot, I repeat again and sometimes even with 2 sticks doesn't boot did anyone have a idea what this can be

Solution
Thanks for the extra information.

But try doing as suggested previously -

1. Try swapping the four modules in different memory slots.
  2. If that doesn't work then (using two or three modules) in BIOS, reduce memory frequency. And try swapping four modules in different memory slots as well if necessary.
  3. If that doesn't work then (using two or three modules) in BIOS, increase DRAM timings.
  4. If that doesn't work then (using two or three modules) In BIOS increase DRAM Voltage (a bit).
D

Deleted member 14196

You are probably not seating the ram well enough. Also ram is only guaranteed to work if you bought it all as one kit. You’re not supposed to mix ram with other ram

Mar 10, 2020
You are probably not seating the ram well enough. Also ram is only guaranteed to work if you bought it all as one kit. You’re not supposed to mix ram with other ram
[/thanks for your advice I manage to install 3 of them now but still don't run with 4 ram together ram are the same kit

First it is assumed that the memory (four modules from the same kit) is compatible with your computer. Check this by referring to the motherboard manufacturer memory QVL at the motherboard manufacturer website. Also check the memory manufacturer website for memory compatibility with the motherboard.

1. Try swapping the modules in different memory slots.
  2. In BIOS, reduce memory frequency.
  3. In BIOS, increase DRAM timings.
  4. In BIOS increase DRAM Voltage (a bit).
If there are still problems getting the four modules to work, then other options will be looked at.

Mar 10, 2020
First it is assumed that the memory (four modules from the same kit) is compatible with your computer. Check this by referring to the motherboard manufacturer memory QVL at the motherboard manufacturer website. Also check the memory manufacturer website for memory compatibility with the motherboard.

1. Try swapping the modules in different memory slots.
  2. In BIOS, reduce memory frequency.
  3. In BIOS, increase DRAM timings.
  4. In BIOS increase DRAM Voltage (a bit).
If there are still problems getting the four modules to work, then other options will be looked at.
Thanks motherboard is gigabyte aurous wifi z399 and ram are 4x8 ddr4 3600.cl 16 16 16 36 Gskill tridentz now I swap to XMP but I am afraid to put the 4 stick

2. If that doesn't work then (using two or three modules) in BIOS, reduce memory frequency. And try swapping four modules in different memory slots as well if necessary.
  3. If that doesn't work then (using two or three modules) in BIOS, increase DRAM timings.
  4. If that doesn't work then (using two or three modules) In BIOS increase DRAM Voltage (a bit).

Solution
Mar 10, 2020
Thanks motherboard is gigabyte aurous wifi z399 and ram are 4x8 ddr4 3600.cl 16 16 16 36 Gskill tridentz now I swap to XMP but I am afraid to put the 4 stick
Bios is up to date everything looks fine I really don't know how I put 3 sticks to together now but the only think I do I put them one by one and every stick I put I reset motherboard and when I try to start windows start in repairing mode

Mar 10, 2020

I think pc do that it self swapping modules becouse now I have 3 stick installed and it show me that in the place I have no ram installed apear that there is a stick installed but there is no stick voltage is set to 1.35 v how much i can increase?

Mar 10, 2020
I think pc do that it self swapping modules becouse now I have 3 stick installed and it show me that in the place I have no ram installed apear that there is a stick installed but there is no stick voltage is set to 1.35 v how much i can increase?
I will send some pictures maybe will be more easy to understand and help me and how can I and what to increase

As mentioned previously, make sure the memory modules are inserted properly within the memory slots.

DRAM Voltage in BIOS could be increased by about 0.05 V to 1,40 V.

Bring up a command prompt as an Administrator, and type in the command box sfc /scannow and then press the enter key. This will check the OS for system file issues and will attempt to repair any faults.

Reactions: Boku1103
Mar 10, 2020
I will send some pictures maybe will be more easy to understand and help me and how can I and what to increase
As mentioned previously, make sure the memory modules are inserted properly within the memory slots.

DRAM Voltage in BIOS could be increased by about 0.05 V to 1,40 V.

Bring up a command prompt as an Administrator, and type in the command box sfc /scannow and then press the enter key. This will check the OS for system file issues and will attempt to repair any faults.
Thank you problem solved