Hi guys, can i get any feedback on this (Gaming PC build)

KyleT014

Honorable
Mar 31, 2013
*BASE_PRICE: [+449]
BLUETOOTH: None
CAS: Apevia X-Dreamer4 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window, USB 3.0 & Temperature Display [-12] (Black Color with Blue LED)
CASUPGRADE: 12in Cold Cathode Neon Light [+10] (Blue Color)
CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
COOLANT: Standard Coolant
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 [+100]
CS_FAN: Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+9]
FA_HDD: Vigor iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System [+21] (1 x System)
FAN: Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler (Nickle Plated Double-V Heatpipe w/ Color Changing LED Cap) [+22]
FREEBIE_CU: FREE 500GB External Hard Drive with Intel® Core™ i7 or Intel® Core™ i5 based PCs [+0]
FREEBIE_MB: None
FREEBIE_VC: FREE $75 Value In-Game Hawken, Planetside 2 and World of Tanks w/ NVIDIA GTX 650, GTX 650 Ti [+0]
HDD: 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD [+2] (Single Drive)
IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
KEYBOARD: AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
MEMORY: 4GB (2GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
MOPAD1: Tt eSports Conkor Gaming Mouse Pad [+16]
MOTHERBOARD: * [CrossFireX/SLI] GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-D3H Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Lucid Virtu MVP, Ultra Durable4 Classic, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 3x Gen3 PCIe x16, 3x PCIe x1 & 1 PCI (All Venom OC Certified) [+13]
MOUSE: AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge
NETWORK: Intel Pro Gigabit 10/100/1000 Network Card [+34]
OS: Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium [+104] (64-bit Edition)
OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Corsair CMPSU-600CXV2 Builder Series CX600 V2 80 Plus Certified Power Supply [+33]
RUSH: NO; READY TO SHIP IN 5~10 BUSINESS DAYS
SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
SOUND: ASUS Xonar DG 5.1 Channels PCI Xonar DG Sound Card [+29]
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+52] (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
_PRICE: (+882)

I think you're getting absolutely ripped off.

You could get way, WAY better performance for a lot less money by building it yourself, and it's easy to do - no harder than LEGOs.
If you're worried about tech support, you have Tom's, and if you're worried about warranties, well... most parts have a 2-3 year warranty as standard.

I don't know that i agree with DarkSable about it being a total rip, although there is some fat that can be trimmed (IMO). Basically, you're paying about $100 for them to build your PC for you (that represents a nice GPU upgrade). Here's what I see as being unneeded.
1) Motherboard can be changed to a B75 or H77 board - the Z77 chipset doesn't provide any advantage with that CPU, you can save $75 by going to the GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3H Intel B75 Chipset
2) CPU cooler, although I think the CM V6 GT is an awesome looking cooler, it isn't really needed - the stock cooler will work fine (the price isn't bad though so...)
3) Sound card - the Xonar DG provides no better quality sound than is found on most motherboards already
4) Networking card - again, not needed, the motherboard's included networking port should suffice
I will provide one warning here I read about form a rather unhappy customer of their's - the PC was returned due to hardware issues and the customer did not want to have it repaired (was done within a week or so of purchase) the problem he faced was, he was charged full price for the "freebies" - came to $150 that he was not refunded plus shipping - in your case it represents about the same monetary risk. Although I like that boutique builder, I might suggest spending a little time in their forum just to see issues that have presented themselves and how they were dealt with.
I will agree with DarkSable about building your own, it isn't hard, it is informative and there is a sense of satisfaction knowing it is exactly what you wanted and aren't settling because of selection/availability - not to mention the satisfaction of building such a powerful working machine sure beats the crap out of (IMO) waiting for your 'dream package' to arrive.