[SOLVED] Hi, I could use your help deciding what to buy.

Jan 1, 2019
Hi guys,
To start with, the best wishes for 2019!

Im planning on building a new system because my old system doesn't fit my way of use anymore its a MSI Aegis 204EU with the i6700 and the 1070 gpu and its getting way to hot because it doesn't have proper airflow.

Now for my new build I want to build it myself but I have no idea what to buy and what to avoid.

I'm going to use the system for 24/7 farmbotting for clash of clans, I want it to run 7-8 bot programs + memu instances without it having to go on full power. And I want it to use it for online gaming(pubg, fallout, starwars etc..).
When playing videogames I will close the bots.

I now have Intel on my old system but I'm hearing very good things about AMD Ryzen.. Can I re-use some parts of my old system for my new build when it's going to be an AMD?
This will be my very first self build so any advice and tips are more then welcome.

A very big thanks in advance!
Milan

Edit- I don't really have a budget, but I don't need the best of the best or dual GPU's, haha. Just a decent system that will be able to run 24/7 and room for future expansions if needed.

adamb86

Commendable
Jul 19, 2017
From what I understand, you want to be able to run multiple processes at the same time, so getting a CPU with more cores would be advantageous. In the current landscape of PC parts, Ryzen is going to give you the best value to core count ratio, so I would consider looking into doing an AMD build. AMD chips use a different chipset though so there would be no chance of reusing a motherboard if you went that direction. The GPU you choose is a lot less important for botting and for gaming you really cant go wrong between an AMD or Nvidia so that's up to personal preference. Hope that helps:)