[SOLVED] Hi i need help about my bsod

Aug 25, 2019
Hi , these past few months i have been getting a lot of random blue screen of deaths , most of them while playing league of legends , some of them while doing something on my pc or restarting it , and some while playing fortnite
These are the bsods i managed to see :1)Page fault non paged area
2)critical process died
3)kmode exception not handled
4)system thread exception not handled
5)irql not less or equal
6)memory management
7)system service exceptin
i am gonna change my pc , every part except my gpu in 2-3 weeks but still , can these be fixxed , does my gpu has anything to do with them or what ? every info is appreciatted :)

Solution
Hi , these past few months i have been getting a lot of random blue screen of deaths , most of them while playing league of legends , some of them while doing something on my pc or restarting it , and some while playing fortnite
2)critical process died
5)irql not less or equal
6)memory management
i am gonna change my pc , every part except my gpu in 2-3 weeks but still , can these be fixxed , does my gpu has anything to do with them or what ? every info is appreciatted :)

they are all data errors, so could be caused by ram or simply by old drivers, as your PC isn't...

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Unfortunately every BSOD is completely different, and in order to dig into them further, we'd need the dump files for the bug checks (which you can see a guide on enabling and grabbing them here: https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...nclude-in-blue-screen-of-death-posts.3468965/ )

and also please post your entire system specification including PSU make and model.

Most of the bug checks you've listed are typically caused by misbehaving drivers, but can also be hardware. In the meantime whilst I await the dump files, it may be worth:
  • running memtest simply due to the array of different errors you are getting.
  • running sfc/scannow in an elevated command prompt

Aug 25, 2019
Unfortunately every BSOD is completely different, and in order to dig into them further, we'd need the dump files for the bug checks (which you can see a guide on enabling and grabbing them here: https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...nclude-in-blue-screen-of-death-posts.3468965/ )

and also please post your entire system specification including PSU make and model.

Most of the bug checks you've listed are typically caused by misbehaving drivers, but can also be hardware. In the meantime whilst I await the dump files, it may be worth:
  • running memtest simply due to the array of different errors you are getting.
  • running sfc/scannow in an elevated command prompt
i dont know about the dump files i will try to gather them when i find some more free time but here are my specs :
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD FX-4300 30 °C
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
8,00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M5A78L-M LX3 (AM3R2) 46 °C
Graphics
22EN33 (1920x1080@60Hz)
2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (Sapphire/PCPartner) 36 °C
Storage
465GB Seagate ST500DM002-1BD142 ATA Device (SATA ) 32 °C
Optical Drives
ASUS DRW-24D5MT ATA Device
Audio
Συσκευή ήχου USB
i recently went to a pc tech cause my psu got fried but i dont remember the name , i will ask him and tell you
and also , if i had a complete windows format , could that possibly fix the problems ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
2)critical process died
5)irql not less or equal
6)memory management

they are all data errors, so could be caused by ram or simply by old drivers, as your PC isn't getting any newer.
Critical process died could be hard drive, could try running chkdsk on the boot drive.

I don't think any are caused by GPU, they aren't the type of errors AMD gpu are known to produce.

if i had a complete windows format , could that possibly fix the problems ?

Yes. It could, provided the cause is just drivers. Copy anything off PC you want to save first. But as you getting a new PC soon, I figured you have thought of that already

Solution
Aug 25, 2019
they are all data errors, so could be caused by ram or simply by old drivers, as your PC isn't getting any newer.
Critical process died could be hard drive, could try running chkdsk on the boot drive.

I don't think any are caused by GPU, they aren't the type of errors AMD gpu are known to produce.

Yes. It could, provided the cause is just drivers. Copy anything off PC you want to save first. But as you getting a new PC soon, I figured you have thought of that already
sorry for any late replies but i was busy with school , anyways well i am upgrading in like 1-2 weeks but i wanna be sure that the problem is not caused by my gpu since my gpu and my hdd are the only things i will not change , i am worried cause i have run every diagnose programm or anything else microsoft offers you to resolve the bsod but none of them has worked and none of them reported any kind of ram problems so , do you have any idea ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Reactions: PC Tailor