hidden files on HDD after format

zfast4y0u

Prominent
Jan 8, 2018
hello, i have a bit problem with my secundary HDD. i have it devided into 2 Partitions, D: and E:

partition E: has some strange files on it, 209mb, hidden one, i think they are left over of my last win10 install when i was messing up and moving i think it was aplication data from boot drive SSD over to HDD, now problem is, even when i format that partition (quick and slow format) i cant delete those files, i even used partition manager and deleted that partition and created new, didnt help me get rid of em. i think those files are somehow still active on my new windows installation and are waking up my HDD every now and then when its spinned down. i used '' process explorer '' program to see whats accsessing my E: partition and this is the list of files i cant get rid off...

https://imgur.com/a/n9Yfq

any help would be great. i have another old HDD that had windows on it before and it dosent have this kind of files on it. please help if anyone know solution

zfast4y0u

Prominent
Jan 8, 2018
i tought i this was on my E partition, but i deleted it, merged with D, disconected all HDD's left just SSD, and for some reason i still have this volume files on that E:, even when i have no partition E. i noticed in disk defragmer i had some partition \\volume.blablabla. i merged that with C, but i still have this volume files on that E: when i check with process explorer program. files are still there.

is this normal for win10?