[SOLVED] Hidden windows shortcuts?

heinmichaelsen

Prominent
Feb 19, 2019
Hi!
I have two separate, weird things happening, which I have been unable to find the reason behind. Although neither is critical in any way, it's annoying when things happen and I don't know why or how.

1. Every once in a while - I think it happens after I've pressed commands including the Windows button - pressing the left or right arrow keys in any typing space with text will jump entire words as the time; as if Ctrl was pressed down. Only thing is, it isn't! Have not been able to pin down what causes this, and it's a tad weird. Keyboard is cleaned and vacuumed regularly. The effect suddenly disappears without any explanation.

2. This is a permanent one. It seems that if I press Ctrl+Shift, the NumPad is temporarily disabled? Instead of functioning like numbers, they work as arrows and End, Home, Page Up and Page Down. I would like to be able to use Ctrl+Shift+NumPad number as shortcuts in a program, but that is impossible with the current predicament. Some forums said I should check what key combinations are used to change windows language, but I have not set any combinations to do that.

Any help would be appreceiated.

Solution
windows doesnt lets you change its own "secret" shortcut keys
as for game shortcuts like strl+shift numpad
use https://www.autohotkey.com/
NumpadEnd::Numpad1
NumpadDown::Numpad2
NumpadPgDn::Numpad3
NumpadLeft::Numpad4
NumpadClear::Numpad5
NumpadRight::Numpad6
NumpadHome::Numpad7