Hide Your PC in the Wild with NZXT Camo Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

counselmancl

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
I've always been annoyed by the "I can't see you" jokes when someone is wearing a camo pattern outside of the environment for which it was designed, in which case the camouflage is not longer a camouflage, it's just a pattern.

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
Would provide a solid platform for a black white themed case, but kinda pricey for my liking. You could spend the money on a vinyl wrap and it would probably cost the same if not less.

Talon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
Very good case, NZXT is great quality, have owned several of their cases myself. Having said that, they could have at least made it with smooth lines between the colors, not some "digitized" looking mess. That might be what they were going for but it turns me off.
It is also just a bit too much of a price hike for such simple paint.

Like Glorian said above, for something that looked like an art student did it on an old 8-bit machine you could get a wrap or something cheaper than the extra $50.

Great case = extremely niche paint.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]buzznut[/nom]It actually looks like a camo that been given the 8bit pixel look.[/citation]It looks 8 bit up close but when viewed from a distance... now that's when the magic happens! I wonder if it comes with the option for Anisotropic filtering?

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]It looks 8 bit up close but when viewed from a distance... now that's when the magic happens! I wonder if it comes with the option for Anisotropic filtering?[/citation]

That's how it's camo'd. From far away, you'll look like a badass military gamer. Up close, everyone knows you're just geek.

Not my style, but definitely describes me, heh. Except that I look like a geek from far away too. Damn. Maybe I need this case.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]Kelavarus[/nom]That's how it's camo'd. From far away, you'll look like a badass military gamer. Up close, everyone knows you're just geek. Not my style, but definitely describes me, heh. Except that I look like a geek from far away too. Damn. Maybe I need this case.[/citation]Hehe, I was king of hoping to see the case in traditional green, brown and black camo to be honest! This is like tundra warfare. Maybe they can make a ghillie suit model!

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]grillz9909[/nom]Is it just me, or do more and more cases look like antec 900s lately? (minus the paint)[/citation]Imitation is the ultimate flattery!

chris13th

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]counselmancl[/nom]I've always been annoyed by the "I can't see you" jokes when someone is wearing a camo pattern outside of the environment for which it was designed, in which case the camouflage is not longer a camouflage, it's just a pattern.[/citation]
I bet you're real fun at parties...

UmeNNis

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2007
To all the people who obviously don't keep up with the times:

Digital camoflauge is what US Army, Navy and Marine Corps uses now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS