[SOLVED] High CPU usage, Low GPU usage

May 19, 2020
My CPU usage when playing GTA V goes 100% while my GPU's usage is low (it doesn't go 100%), fix?

My CPU:
i5 7300HQ

My GPU:
GTX 1050 2GB VRAM

Solution
My framerate drops when im in the city,
60-46 fps, any fix for that?
Lowering population density or something, on documents theres a folder where the settings are kept, you could find a video on youtube. I also encounter this problem, but when i got to sandy shores, my fps increases. Its also kinda normal since the city is jam packed with vehicles, pedestrians.

LyncIOO

Prominent
Mar 17, 2020
I had the same issue but i think that is normal. Your gpu is powerful enough for Gta V and Gta V just needs a small or medium amount of it. My specs are Core 2 Quad Q9500 and Rx 560 2gb Ddr3 4gb and i also see Gta V not using 100% usage all the time, but when i max out all settings if stays stable on 100% down to 70%. Dont bother looking at the usage if your running stable at 60 or lower and less stutter.

May 19, 2020
I had the same issue but i think that is normal. Your gpu is powerful enough for Gta V and Gta V just needs a small or medium amount of it. My specs are Core 2 Quad Q9500 and Rx 560 2gb Ddr3 4gb and i also see Gta V not using 100% usage all the time, but when i max out all settings if stays stable on 100% down to 70%. Dont bother looking at the usage if your running stable at 60 or lower and less stutter.

LyncIOO

Prominent
Mar 17, 2020
Lowering population density or something, on documents theres a folder where the settings are kept, you could find a video on youtube. I also encounter this problem, but when i got to sandy shores, my fps increases. Its also kinda normal since the city is jam packed with vehicles, pedestrians.

Reactions: Diamane
Solution