[SOLVED] High disk usage while gaming

josh.p7664

Reputable
Sep 26, 2017
3 days my pc while play genshin high disk usage and the game unresponsive, and Ram usage on antimalware service executable upto 900mb , and idk what happend randomly antimalware service executable upto 1GB while playing some games like R6s or gta v

This problem after i'm defrag hdd using Defraggler , before it all working fine nothing problem like this. But hdd health 100 on hdsentinel or other app

Solution
disable the antivirus software and any other non-OS software that is set to run.
try running the game.

if still facing same or similar issues;
try letting your OS run it's default defragmentation software.
also run Chkdsk.
if any disk errors are reported, and you haven't already, try running again with "fix" parameters in place.

restart and try the game again with antivirus still disabled.
disable the antivirus software and any other non-OS software that is set to run.
try running the game.

also run Chkdsk.
if any disk errors are reported, and you haven't already, try running again with "fix" parameters in place.

Solution

josh.p7664

Reputable
Sep 26, 2017
try running the game.

also run Chkdsk.

Well this fix after defrag using default windows... , but i'm little notice another problem , when i'm play game in same game (genshin) and my stabilizer start sound about voltage not stable, the game will shutter in some case (mostly when roam or battle) , only this game i can notice other game i can't notice.

So this is main problem is my power ?

TRENDING THREADS