Question High GPU Usage

Aug 11, 2020
So for the past few days while playing Overwatch. My GPU usage has been yp to 75%+. My temps are averaging now between 71-75c which I don't think is normal. When I ise to play the game, the max temp I would get to was about 68c.

New to the pc gaming world and No idea where to start looking to solve this issuse

Im running a Nvidia Rtx 2070 super and a Ryzen 7 3700x if that matters at all. Thank you in advanced!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What resolution are you gaming at? What games are you taxing the system with and what are the detail settings? Higher details will demand more from the GPU. What are you ambient room air temps and what cooler are you using to cool the CPU?

Airflow in your case, optimal? Make and model of your PSU?

Aug 11, 2020
Im definitely running high resolutions. Ultra settings across the board. However, Ive been playing like that for awhile and now the temperature started being higher than it's previously has.

The room's ambient temperature does rise to a moderately warm level late in the after and balances out at night fall .

For CPU cooling, I have liquid cooling with my radiator in a push pull configuration. I actually have more fans set to arrive today to help with case flow so hopefully that may help me out a bit.

As for my PSU, I dont know make but I do know its a 600w

This is the PC im using.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberp...tx-2070-super-1tb-ssd/6400450.p?skuId=6400450

Aug 11, 2020
I came across that on a few forums that high gpu usage is normal for the 2070 super... Like I said though, im new to this world and yrhing to learn the ins and outs of whats good a d bad

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
So for the past few days while playing Overwatch. My GPU usage has been yp to 75%+. My temps are averaging now between 71-75c which I don't think is normal. When I ise to play the game, the max temp I would get to was about 68c.

New to the pc gaming world and No idea where to start looking to solve this issuse

Im running a Nvidia Rtx 2070 super and a Ryzen 7 3700x if that matters at all. Thank you in advanced!
Everything looks good to me.