[SOLVED] High latency issues on new computer

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darkbreeze

Titan
So SOC and VDDG are likely the eqivalents of VCCIO and VCCSA I guess. I agree, overvolting of various settings to err on the side of stability, usually, is a problem. I think they lean TOO far to that side most of the time. Thanks Anort2 for helping out here and glad you got your issue sorted out Reaven.

Reactions: Reaven-X
Feb 26, 2020
I was having the very same issue until today, when I've tried almost everything above.

But I managed to make everything work (at least for me, until now):

• I manually set the voltage to 1.2v (DDR4);
  • Instead of using p2 cables, I switched to opt/spdif.
The latency now never goes above 500 μs. Yesterday I was averaging 100000 μs, so I could not play any games or watch any videos on youtube. Maybe there's something wrong with ryzen processors or asus mobos, cause I have a 3700x and an Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming too.

English is not my native language, so I tried my best. Hope I can help someone else.

Feb 26, 2020
Well, everything was fine until I had to reboot. Now the latency is horrible again and my PC is lagging and the sound is stuttering every now and then.

Can anyone help me?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS