High load usage

triblion

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
I have had quite a few problems with FPS issues with my build and I am still having them, I have asked a few times here and never got to a solved answer since it just gets given up on after a few replies, I just reinstalled windows and had openhardware monitor in the background. I used to get a solid 60 and now it sits around 60 but can drop to 40 if a lot is going on, I have a Gigabyte 1050TI no overclocking has been done.

The core hit a max of 1696 the load hit 97% on the core I feel as those are quite high for a game that should't be too difficult to max out on my PC. Any ideas why I still get drops in this game when I never did before?

Fresh windows install, up to date graphics drivers

EnderManGamezz

Prominent
Apr 2, 2017
I would recommend completely uninstalling your GPU's system and the re downloading it again. This may work if not i would contact the company and they should be able to solve it.

triblion

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017

Do you mean uninstall and reinstall the drivers? If not what exactly do you mean?

EnderManGamezz

Prominent
Apr 2, 2017

yes uninstall the drivers and reinstall them

triblion

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017

I did mention I am on a fresh windows install so the drivers are as fresh as they get, but I have already DDU as well