Question High Ram Usage

Charlie161

Prominent
Jan 7, 2020
Hi, Basically I'm confused/ worried about my memory just out of nowhere one day my Memory was on constantly high usage when I didn't have anything open, there were times it was in the high 30s with just one google tab open and on discord, its also sometimes so high that whenever i play escape from tarkov it crashes after two raids making my whole pc freeze until the game fully closes, I've removed the ram and put it back in, reset my pc, XMP is on I'm not sure what the problem could be any solutions? i also debated turning off windows defender because that is using a decent amount. as you can see in the photo i have two tabs open and google is using 600mbs of memory? with 2 tabs open is that normal?

Recently i tried to play rust and i could play but if i tabbed out my game would crash and i was using 6gb of ram on rust any thoughts

https://pasteboard.co/JACUFPb.png

25% with 16GB of RAM right? It's 13% here with 32GB of RAM. The crash you get in tarkov is probably not related to the amount of RAM you have unless you see your RAM at 100% when you play tarkov. Is that the case?

That (22) beside Chrome process that's normal.
one process per tab
one per extension
one for GPU processes

lots of smaller processes vs one big one.

Charlie161

Prominent
Jan 7, 2020
25% with 16GB of RAM right? It's 13% here with 32GB of RAM. The crash you get in tarkov is probably not related to the amount of RAM you have unless you see your RAM at 100% when you play tarkov. Is that the case?

That (22) beside Chrome process that's normal.
one process per tab
one per extension
one for GPU processes

lots of smaller processes vs one big one.

So my ram usage is alright? its just confusing because im using lots more of my ram for games such as rust, tarkov ect then i used to.

What could the reason be?