[SOLVED] High Ram Usage

Jan 18, 2021
Hello, In my gaming laptop while there are no apps running besides google and discord, the ram usage is almost at 70 percent. When gaming, it reaches 100 percent, causing lag spikes and stuttering. My ram is 8gb, but it shouldn't be that big of a problem..

Jan 18, 2021
check what is using the ram? check resource monitor
Thanks a lot for answering. I actually found a strange way that fixed the problem. I followed your suggestion and saw that razer synapse and razer cortex were using a lot of the ram, so I just deleted them. I also downloaded Wise Memmory Optimizer whichh managed to free some of my memmory. I tested it on Fortnite and saw that while gaming ram didnt exceed 80 percent and was very smooth without frame drops. Thanks a lot for helping.

D

Deleted member 2720853

Thanks a lot for answering. I actually found a strange way that fixed the problem. I followed your suggestion and saw that razer synapse and razer cortex were using a lot of the ram, so I just deleted them. I also downloaded Wise Memmory Optimizer whichh managed to free some of my memmory. I tested it on Fortnite and saw that while gaming ram didnt exceed 80 percent and was very smooth without frame drops. Thanks a lot for helping.
Memory optimizers, registry cleaners, PC optimizers (even CCleaner), and Wise's software, are completely useless. Just do not use them. Delete the software that you don't use which takes up RAM. Disable startup items. Delete scheduled tasks. Then you're good.

TRENDING THREADS