[SOLVED] Higher End PC Lagging

Feb 13, 2021
So I just upgraded some of my PC parts but now im having this issue or the computer lagging/stuttering to do basic task as well as just lagging in general. I never break over 20% on any of the components in task manager, all my drivers are up to date. Any help is greatly appreciated. I will list my specs below

Let me know if u need anything else to help diagnose this!

Mobo: MSI Meg x570 unify
CPU: AMD Ryzer 9 3900XT
GPU: Asus RTX 2070
RAM: 64GB Vengeance LPX DDR4
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (OS is stored on here), 3TB Seagate harddrive, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB
PowerSupply: EVGA Supernova 750 Bronze

Solution
So I just upgraded some of my PC parts but now im having this issue or the computer lagging/stuttering to do basic task as well as just lagging in general. I never break over 20% on any of the components in task manager, all my drivers are up to date. Any help is greatly appreciated. I will list my specs below

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (OS is stored on here), 3TB Seagate harddrive, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB
Get the latest bios and chip set driver from the mobo maker.
Make your start up group super skinny.
Bring the ram speed down...
All the drivers are up to date.
Heres the results: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/39797165
It says that the cpu has high background which is odd because ive been monitoring it in task manager and have never seen it go past 20%
I misread it at first. That is weird, says it’s boost ok but single core performance is terrible. Is the BIOS up to date, if yes then trying clearing CMOS and let it reconfigure itself.

Reactions: Keinix

Get the latest bios and chip set driver from the mobo maker.
Make your start up group super skinny.
Bring the ram speed down to 3200......stock for the cpu.
Unplug all disk except for the OS disk.

Reboot and wait a few minutes.
Rerun the userbenchmark......post a link.

Solution
Feb 13, 2021
I misread it at first. That is weird, says it’s boost ok but single core performance is terrible. Is the BIOS up to date, if yes then trying clearing CMOS and let it reconfigure itself.
Sorry for the late reply just thought i'd let it run for a few days. And yea its running a lot faster after updating BIOS and clearing the CMOS. Unsure which one was the fix but it worked out in the end. Thank you