HIS Radeon R9 290X IceQ X2 Turbo Spotted, Coming Soon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdc85

Honorable
Can't we be greedy?

personally I wanna a high performance card, that have beautiful design, and color matching the theme of the pc... (as cheap as possible :D)....

Things like cable routing, sleeve/flat cable cable, lightning effect, better casing, etc...

G

If intel cpu core count ( not xeon phi included) doesn't go up significantly the cpu render days are numbered.. also the purchase of cpu's....I guess it's still a software problem that still doesn't use the gpu most of the time.

when your ready you can send me your vapor x for freee :) i wouldnt mind tri fire

I agree, the amount you spend building like this its a priceless piece of art, sorry, i would rather not look at a case with random fan colors, etc. for me the pcb color no longer matters since I use a Ratx case, now i get to see the heatsink and cooler not the ugly pcb.

my blue memory bothers me now but my old case was blue, this will get changed eventually.

I would say the majority of people commenting build their own computers. When you build your computer you build it for different reasons. Whether its the top of line components or a build that matches that is the beauty of building a PC is that we are able to build things that appeal to us. Come on people colors don't matter is opinion and that's fine but there are plenty of people that care about how their case looks like inside from cable management to color matching to performance parts to a lot of things can't fault people for thinking different then you.

krobjack

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
Too bad the price on the AMD's isn't the same as it was at launch. Was pretty tempting then. Now, I'll probably just xfire another 7970 or 280x.

Status
Not open for further replies.