HIS X800 XT ICEQ II on preorder

priyajeet

Distinguished
May 21, 2004
<A HREF="http://www.superpcmart.com/index.cgi" target="_new">Superpcmart </A>has put a waiting list (kind of a 1st come 1st serve pre order list) for the <b>HIS EXCALIBUR Radeon X800XT ICEQ II 256MB GDDR3</b>

The price is $559 including shipping which is abt $30 higher than what they were giving 2 weeks ago when they had the cards in stock. According to HIS, its going to ship cards by mid august.

I have pre-ordered one for myself and just incase I find it cheaper somewhere else I ll cancel this. Also I wont be getting a card soon, which gives me time to look at more benches of the upcoming games.

Come to think of it, ATI has set $499 as a price tag for X800 XT. Superpcmart are giving that for $559 which is not a bad deal for the ICEQ II considering the asus, sapphire etc counterparts are equally expensive.

Only 100 pre orders allowed.

<i> :eek: <font color=blue>Futile is resistance,</font color=blue><font color=red> assimilate you we will.</font color=red> :eek: </i>

Worf101

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004
Read my note, I already joined the queue... Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Da Worfster

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

pauldh

Illustrious
A bit more costly than the $398 Gateway BBA platinum. They really laughed huh.

ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C, 1GB Corsair XMS 4000 Pro Series, Radeon 9800 Pro, Santa Cruz, TruePower 430watt