Hitman Facebook App Removed for Off-color Joke

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]threehosts[/nom]...feminazism....[/citation]
See, "feminazism" is one of those words like "sheeple". When you use it, it completely invalidates any argument you're trying to make, and makes you look like you're parroting something someone else said, rather than speaking from a position of understanding what you're saying.

[citation][nom]threehosts[/nom]One example more harmful consequences of feminazism is how disputes get settled in court, especially regarding shared custody. Women should have the same right to a working career as men and yet custody is given to the mom while the man is bound to pay child support, it almost never is the other way around.[/citation]
I'm inclined to agree that there is a certain lack of balance in the way child custody issues are handled in this country. But there's a pretty straightforward solution to the problem that any man can take advantage of, if it's a real concern for you...don't have sex with a women that will leave you, take the child, and then demand child support payments. You're free to choose who you associate with.

But then, as they say, like attracts like. Self-centered people tend to gravitate towards one another, which is why self-centered kids get born to quote-broken-families-unquote, and the cycle continues.

greatsaltedone

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2010
[citation][nom]Old_Fogie_Late_Bloomer[/nom]See, "feminazism" is one of those words like "sheeple". When you use it, it completely invalidates any argument you're trying to make, and makes you look like you're parroting something someone else said, rather than speaking from a position of understanding what you're saying.[/citation]

+1 to this. Anytime someone writes "feminazism" I can't help but read their voice as Rush Limbaughs, so I generally just stop reading it altogether.

G

They removed the game? NOW I wanna play it!

Regular game with cyber-bullying and sexist themes? Meh.
Regular game with cyber-bullying and sexist themes, but it had to be removed because it was too offensive? I GOTTA PLAY THIS GAME! ANYONE GOT A LINK???

thecouchguy

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2009
[citation][nom]threehosts[/nom]Feminazism at its finest Ok, I understand that some fenines out there get offended by these things.But as a man I get quite offended by all the crap they show on TV, there is no end to all the depictions of the man in a derogatory position and/or being portrayed as extremely clumsy, incapable and/or extremely self-apologetic especially near fenines. We're talking about various advertisements and shows such as "2 1/2 men", Friends, National Lampoon ... etc.If this happened occasionally it wouldn't offend me as much, but this is shown all the f*ing time and I cane barely watch the TV. Thankfully I don't watch TV anymore letting myself getting brainwashed.I don't really care what they show on TV or advertisements but my point is that this "sexism" swings both ways and if the fenines want their say to get through, then so shall the men.[/citation]

This, good to see others feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.