Hi All - I got 4 old pcs/laptops around and trying to figure what would be a good use case for these.
- Acer Aspire 5552 AMD Athlon II P340, AMD Mobile HD 4250, 8 GB RAM 50 GB SSD
- SHUTTLE PC Intel Core2 Quad Q6700, Integrated GPU, 8 GB RAM 120 GB SSD
- SHUTTLE SH67H3 Intel Core i5-2500K, Integrated GPU, 8 GB RAM 120 GB SSD
- Asus K55N-DS81 AMD A8 4500M, AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7640G, 8 GB RAM 120 GB SSD
- Steam Link installed on Raspberry Pi/Linux - this would be connecting to my 1080 P projector for streaming (chrome, youtube, Netflix) and steam game streaming to this
- NAS/Jellyfin Server - I got a WD Red 3TB and WD Red 1 TB that I could use...
- Setup a Linux for my 9-year-old for learning