Hot News of the Week: March 23rd to 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephebus

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2008
"Why haven't you folks updated?"

Hmmm, where to start? Clumsy layout (back and forward buttons at the LEFT of the site address!?!?!?); intrusive features like being forced to choose a "search provider"; disappearance of the visited sites history - apart from the site address drop down menu, not to mention an X on the right of the items that makes it all too easy to delete the site from the list when trying to select it; 1000 x etc. IE7 already was a step down in quality from IE6. And on my XP SP3 install the damn thing won't even let me go back to IE7 at least.

midnightgun

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2007
"German website Schottenland.de is currently listing a 40nm AMD Radeon HD 4750, offering details on the RV740 GPU and other specifics. This could mean we'll be seeing a refresh soon. Looks like it won't be long before desktop Radeon GPUs with 40nm processing will hit the market, and apparently it starts with the Radeon HD 4750. Looks like it won't be long before desktop Radeon GPUs with 40nm processing will hit the market, and apparently it starts with the Radeon HD 4750! Check out the original post for the details and click here for the Schottenland.de listing. "

Hrmmm... There is something about this post that gives me deja-vu... There is something about this post that gives me deja-vu.

cielmerlion

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2008
Im most excited about the Tesla cars. All the major manufactrurers should get on the bandwagon, Gasoline is an outdated and inefficient technology.

( I still want to buy a real sports and muscle car in the future though, do dont go banning gas yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.