Hotfix for Q217518

Does anybody know where I can download the fix mentioned
in Q271518,
The fix relates to roaming profile on NT4 PCs when on a
mix PC(2000, NT, XP) network

As the article clearly states you must contact MS to get Hotfixes. The
customer service people now even give it to you. Just call them and say your
looking for the hotfix and give them the article number and they will not
charge you.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+