HOUSTON TX CABLE ISSUES ? XFINITY, who has another ISP?

Okay, I cannot be the only person in Houston Texas that is having this ridiculous issue;

Xfinity has check out all my house to post connectivity and they keep repeating to me the problem is at the Node, and they have sent supposedly a dozen line techs to sweep the node to fix the issue , but no one can give me a resolution time, its been 3 weeks.

1. 4-11am, speeds are 1/2 downstream speed (I pay for 150/5) so I get 60-75Mbps Down but I get as in the shown example taken 3 mins 0.13 upstream, yes, Zero. POINT One Three megabits. that is exactly 133Kbites/S, which is HALF of 300 Baud speed was in 1984 on a dial up line.

2. 5pm-9pm speed are back to normal
3. then back to being garbage after 9pm

Note: just before anyone "try to help", all my hardware was replaced, all cable, lines, devices were tested by a qualified technician of xfinity and not found to be the cause of my issue, this is happening over wired to router, wired directly to the modem, and over wifi to router, this is not my house the issue.

What I would like to know is;
If anyone else is in the same boat as I in Houston TX ? And if they managed to get it remidiated what step they took , because I have called the help line 12 times, I have 2 direct House tech cell phoens number and 1 supervisor cell phone number on hand (though you have to leave a message and I get the same platitude back each time I ask)

Also; Any other highs peed worth wile in Houston TX ? I dont need a listing from a web site, I know the names, I want personal experiences here, if I am going to move to another ISp I woudl like references on the quality of service and if any their downtimes experienced.

thanks

MZHgNW2.png

Well after 3 weeks, 3 trucks 2 tech 1 supervisor showed up today to resolve my issue.

after repairing the local Node (what distribute the signal) and fix 85 out of 86 clients on that node, then came to my house, they had to clean up some ap[t line causing feedback, and the neighbors line that isn't used but was open. they tested from post to modem, one chunck at a time, amusing myself as the supervisor was inculking the most important to troubleshooting, break it down in sections....

after 4 hours, it was found the signal booster in my attic power supply was defective causing a RF signal interference, and since they fixed all the other issues from node to my house the signal now was completely strong enough to power everything in the House and I did not need it.. 1 splitter later and all was awesome again.

lesson in this is to no accept crappy service, and not accept a rmodem reboot as a solution

in my case harassing the first two techs that visiting, requiring a supervisor email, forcing the issue there, sending a letter to the office of the president and also surprising enough contacting comcast Support Forum (they are very diligent at monitoring and helping and the tech checking theses forums have the power to force supervisors and tech to show up at the house.

all is well that ends well, but took 3 weeks of not giving up and getting a result.
most people would of thrown the towel in , and go to att.

I prefer to keep comcast and get the service I pay for... also because of this mess they have been crediting my account 20$ for each time they visited with no resolution (6 times) so basicaly I have not paid for the last 3 weeks of service interruptions and got 3 free movies on demand :) as a sorry.

I pay for 150/5 and below is the result.
JSAFSyC.png