[SOLVED] How can i change my browser's proxy through my paid vpn?

Jun 10, 2020
Hello,

I am from australia and i just got vpn to access american netflix. i am using vpn but is there any way to integrate my vpn's proxy onto my browser? i don't want vpn to take all over on my pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
That really depends on VPN-but I have a list of stuff you might want to look at the dashboard for:

Split-tunneling, it basically creates two tunnels, one VPN and one normal connection- and you get to choose which app uses which
Proxy setup, it's pretty complicated and you usually lose the encryption benefit, but sounds useful for your case, though I am not sure if it will dodge ASIN-based geoblocking Netflix has)
OpenVPN Certificate Export (Android-only) You can alternatively pull the VPN certificate and use OpenVPN to connect, and you can configure which apps use VPN over Android.

howtobeironic

Honorable
Jun 16, 2018
That really depends on VPN-but I have a list of stuff you might want to look at the dashboard for:

Split-tunneling, it basically creates two tunnels, one VPN and one normal connection- and you get to choose which app uses which
Proxy setup, it's pretty complicated and you usually lose the encryption benefit, but sounds useful for your case, though I am not sure if it will dodge ASIN-based geoblocking Netflix has)
OpenVPN Certificate Export (Android-only) You can alternatively pull the VPN certificate and use OpenVPN to connect, and you can configure which apps use VPN over Android.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS