[SOLVED] How can I delete everything from my SSD except Windows 10?

Muq

Dec 7, 2019
I used the EaseUS Todo application and it cloned everything on my HDD to my SSD. Now, I only need to keep Windows 10 on my SSD along with a few other games. Is there a way that I can remove everything on my SSD except Windows 10?

Reactions: Dark Lord of Tech
Solution
For Steam games:
Steam games location
In the steam client:
Steam
Settings
Downloads
Steam Library Folders
Add library folder
q24sFfe.png

To move an already installed game
Games library
Right click the game
Properties
Local Files
Move Install Folder
------------------------------------

For your other stuff, Pics/Docs/Video...this can be done with the Location properties in the relevant folder.

For Downloads through the browser, Options in the browser settings lets you designate whatever location you want as the default.

USAFRet

Titan
I used the EaseUS Todo application and it cloned everything on my HDD to my SSD. Now, I only need to keep Windows 10 on my SSD along with a few other games. Is there a way that I can remove everything on my SSD except Windows 10?
What, specifically, is on the SSD currently?

Games - what type? Steam, other?
What else?
Have you wiped everything from the HDD?

Muq

Dec 7, 2019
What, specifically, is on the SSD currently?

Games - what type? Steam, other?
What else?
Have you wiped everything from the HDD?
So everything I had on my SSD was on my HDD, meaning all of my games (Steam, Origin, Uplay), Windows 10, and all other programs that were on my HDD. I deleted everything on my HDD. I've found out how to move my games, but I still need to move everything else like Pictures, Videos, Documents, and Downloads back to my HDD and remove them from my SSD.

USAFRet

Titan
For Steam games:
Steam games location
In the steam client:
Steam
Settings
Downloads
Steam Library Folders
Add library folder
q24sFfe.png

To move an already installed game
Games library
Right click the game
Properties
Local Files
Move Install Folder
------------------------------------

For your other stuff, Pics/Docs/Video...this can be done with the Location properties in the relevant folder.

For Downloads through the browser, Options in the browser settings lets you designate whatever location you want as the default.

Solution