[SOLVED] How can I find out model/specs of PC parts if I cant use Benchmarks or any Software?

Sep 15, 2020
How can i find out the model or specifications of these pc parts if I can not use any software or benchmarking:

RAM, CPU and Hard Drive

I know RAM's and Hard Drive often have a text on the hardware with specs but other than that i cant find out how to.

Solution
If you cannot boot up the system and there are no identifying marks/labels on the hardware, there's no way of knowing exactly what it is. CPUs and HDDs are pretty easy because it's printed on the CPU and the HDD has the (hard to remove) sticker on the top. Only the RAM may be difficult. For any other component, look for serial numbers or part numbers and check with Google.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
If you cannot boot up the system and there are no identifying marks/labels on the hardware, there's no way of knowing exactly what it is. CPUs and HDDs are pretty easy because it's printed on the CPU and the HDD has the (hard to remove) sticker on the top. Only the RAM may be difficult. For any other component, look for serial numbers or part numbers and check with Google.

-Wolf sends

Reactions: Clausul
Solution