[SOLVED] How can I fix this?

Oct 25, 2019
I installed a new motherboard and everything works fine except the audio. I plug in my headphones and microphone and the headphones are recognized as a speaker and when I set it to default device it has really low volume but only in the left ear but whats weird it also recognizes headphones which are not plugged in anywhere and even when I unplug my headphones the default device switches to these imaginary headphones. And oh yeah he mic doesnt work at all its just set as deafult and doesnt work

Solution
I didnt wanna delete my data so I took my other hard drive which was empty and installed windows on it. Keep in mind I removed the original hard drive.
If you did a new install on a different drive, and the issue persists...either it is a driver issue or broken hardware.

zero_l0gic

Reputable
Aug 17, 2018
You can try to reinstall chipset again. But never never load windows that where installed on a other mobo/mashine/chipset. It can work but like USAFRet said:

Possible outcomes:
It works just fine
It fails completely
It boots up, but you're chasing issues for weeks.

Do a clean insall and those “ghost” problems should disapear.

Oct 25, 2019
You can try to reinstall chipset again. But never never load windows that where installed on a other mobo/mashine/chipset. It can work but like USAFRet said:

Possible outcomes:
It works just fine
It fails completely
It boots up, but you're chasing issues for weeks.

Do a clean insall and those “ghost” problems should disapear.

I did a clean install and still the problem persists. Could it be a hardware issues maybe I connected something wrong ?