Question How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c: ?

chocolade13091972

Reputable
Feb 7, 2019
I messed it and not sure if i can and how to fix this mess.
I have two hard disks. C and D but after installed windows 10 i messed it all with thepartitions;

drive E: have 465 GB and i don't want to touch it.

the problem is with the drive C that have windows installed on it but only have 97GB of space and i have also 833GB space of unallocated that i want to move/merge with C so drive C will have 900GB of space.
i have also 3 partitions of Healthy recovery and efi spaces almost 2GB that i'm not sure what are they for and what to do with them.

all that mess happened after installed windows 11 and then installed windows 10 again.

what i want to have in the end is two partitions C: and D:

here is a screenshot of the Disk Management :

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

When i make right click with the mouse on the 833GB unallocated i can only create a new volume but i want to move ti and merge it with C: (97GB)

and what to do with this healthy and uefi partitions ? i don't have windows 11 but 10 and i don't need them anymore.

chocolade13091972

Reputable
Feb 7, 2019
Please show us a screencap of your Disk Management window.
Upload the pic to imgur.com, post the link here.

This sounds messy.

i tried thats why i put the link for imgur.com when i try to upload it to here when i click on insert after choosing the file i'm getting message error : something went wrong try again later or contact admin...

this is the imgur.com of screenshot of my Disk Management window : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

USAFRet

Titan
"the problem is with the drive C that have windows installed on it but only have 97GB of space and i have also 833GB space of unallocated that i want to move/merge with C so drive C will have 900GB of space. "

"what i want to have in the end is two partitions C: and D: "

These two statements are in direct opposition.

Do you want the C and D to be on ONE physical drive?
Or the D drive letter to be on the 500GB Disk 1, which is currently E.

Are you opposed to a fresh OS install?
The going back and forth between 10 and 11....not good.