[SOLVED] How can I learn to overclock?

Solution
I'm thinking of trying it if I already get a platinum sample. Right now my system is getting 5600X 2600X tomorrow. I will make the RAMs 3800 MHz CL16 OC.
If you had a well binned chip, AMD would have used it in a 5800x which would have sold for more.
If you want to experiment, fine.
Just be careful that you do not inadvertently run at a higher voltage that could damage your chip.

USAFRet

Titan
I don't know how they do this job. Can anyone teach me how to do it? Or someone to tell me how I can find out.
Here is a good place to start:

Reactions: Hamza Ensar

Hamza Ensar

Commendable
Jan 31, 2021
Google is your friend.
How will be determined by the hardware you have.
What would your objective be?

If you are using current gen products, overclocking may not be very productive.

My system:

R5 5600X(administrative),
MSI X570 Mega Ace,
MSI Mag CoreLiquid 360R(Powered by SilverStone Airblazer 120RW),
Corsair Dominator RGB Platinum 3600 MHz CL19 White(I'm thinking of doing 3800 MHz CL16 OC),
Aerocool Strike-X 1100W 80+ Gold.
GT1030(administrative),
There are 3 120mm fans on the front of my case, 3 120mm fans on the top and a 140mm fan on the back. My case is Asus TUF GT501 White.

I'm thinking of trying it if I already get a platinum sample. Right now my system is getting 5600X 2600X tomorrow. I will make the RAMs 3800 MHz CL16 OC.
If you had a well binned chip, AMD would have used it in a 5800x which would have sold for more.
If you want to experiment, fine.
Just be careful that you do not inadvertently run at a higher voltage that could damage your chip.

Reactions: Hamza Ensar
Solution