Question How can I solve comments not showing on certain websites?

supashaka

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
I read Metro for the GC gaming section and sometimes the comments randomly disappear, clicking on the arrow does nothing. I use Chrome, sometimes opening an incognito window will help, sometimes opening IE will do the job. But none of those solutions work consistenly. How do I open commands for a website so I can enable the comments plugin?

(I use Ublocker but even with it disabled the problem remains)

I have. It also randomly starts working again without me making any changes, it's so confusing. Also it happens on IE where I have no extensions/add ons.

Isn't there a web page command I can use?

The comments are not a plugin, it's a function of the website. Did you clear web browser cache/saved files? And you can't send commands to a web site, not really sure what your plans were there, the web server presents the site to your computer but the code has to run on their server first and no developer or IT person would allow some random people access to the server to run commands on it. Have you tried this on other computers?

supashaka

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
The comments are not a plugin, it's a function of the website. Did you clear web browser cache/saved files? And you can't send commands to a web site, not really sure what your plans were there, the web server presents the site to your computer but the code has to run on their server first and no developer or IT person would allow some random people access to the server to run commands on it. Have you tried this on other computers?
sometimes when I would accidentally press something on the keyboard some webpage code would pop up and I was hoping it might be able to help lol.

I can't try on another PC at the moment but the same thing is happening on my phone (which is logged in on my google account.