[SOLVED] How can I stop my games from crashing on startup?

Apr 16, 2020
Yesterday, the issue began: whenever I launched a game (I tried both Warframe and Rainbow Six Siege), they made it through parts of their standard loading screen with the CPU and GPU usage in task manager being 100%, then, still in the loading screen, either the monitor froze or the game crashed. How can I fix this issue? Also, the GPU drivers had been completely reinstalled (using DDU), two days ago.
Specs:
AOC 1440p 144hz monitor + Asia 1080p 144hz monitor
Z390-F motherboard
i5 6600k
Corsair water cooler (can’t remember exact name)
Strix 2080
970 EVO
RM650x PSU

Solution
if they are games installed by Steam, Rockstar, EGL, GOG, etc;
you can make physical copies of the game directories.

after the new OS is installed and the game launchers are reinstalled, place the game files back into their regular locations and login to the game launcher software.
it will locate the game directories, do a rehash of the game and system files and then only download what is necessary. should save you from re-downloading ~90% of the needed files to play them.

any offline game data would also need to be backed up. finding those files are a bit harder. look in ProgramData and various User folders for those specific files.
Apr 16, 2020
ither the monitor froze or the game crashed. How can I fix this issue? Also, the GPU drivers had
Yesterday, the issue began: whenever I launched a game (I tried both Warframe and Rainbow Six Siege), they made it through parts of their standard loading screen with the CPU and GPU usage in task manager being 100%, then, still in the loading screen, either the monitor froze or the game crashed. How can I fix this issue? Also, the GPU drivers had been completely reinstalled (using DDU), two days ago.
Specs:
AOC 1440p 144hz monitor + Asia 1080p 144hz monitor
Z390-F motherboard
i5 6600k
Corsair water cooler (can’t remember exact name)
Strix 2080
970 EVO
RM650x PSU
I had the same problem and i bealive it doesnt have to do with the specs or outdated drives because i have tryed olmost everything.

if using multiple sticks of RAM;
try each stick separately in each DIMM slot. either one of the sticks and/or one of the slots may have malfunctioned.

and try resetting all BIOS options to defaults.

you can also try reverting Windows back to a time before the crashes started or reinstalling a fresh copy of the latest version.
the OS can become corrupted during regular use and lead to system instability.

Apr 16, 2020
try each stick separately in each DIMM slot. either one of the sticks and/or one of the slots may have malfunctioned.

you can also try reverting Windows back to a time before the crashes started or reinstalling a fresh copy of the latest version.

Is there a possible way for me to reinstall a fresh copy of windows without deleting the files that I have?

if they are games installed by Steam, Rockstar, EGL, GOG, etc;
you can make physical copies of the game directories.

after the new OS is installed and the game launchers are reinstalled, place the game files back into their regular locations and login to the game launcher software.
it will locate the game directories, do a rehash of the game and system files and then only download what is necessary. should save you from re-downloading ~90% of the needed files to play them.

any offline game data would also need to be backed up. finding those files are a bit harder. look in ProgramData and various User folders for those specific files.

Solution