Question How can I stream videos in safe mode by editing my registry files

321penguins

Prominent
Sep 30, 2019
I wanna stream videos in browsers in safe mode due to the memory not being able to run videos well in a normal startup, I already custom enabled the audio in safe mode with networking by changing the registry files, and wanted to know if there was any way to enable adobe flash player or such so that videos will play in browsers, or if theres any other way

If you can't stream, or anything else, in a normal startup, then you have either a serious problem with the Windows core OS or a big time drivers issue. What are your full hardware specs, Windows version and what program are you trying to use for streaming?

Streaming in safe mode is a no go because EVERYTHING is running on minimal and generic drivers in safe mode. That is a horrible idea from the start. Fixing the actual problem is what you need to focus on.

321penguins

Prominent
Sep 30, 2019
If you can't stream, or anything else, in a normal startup, then you have either a serious problem with the Windows core OS or a big time drivers issue. What are your full hardware specs, Windows version and what program are you trying to use for streaming?

Streaming in safe mode is a no go because EVERYTHING is running on minimal and generic drivers in safe mode. That is a horrible idea from the start. Fixing the actual problem is what you need to focus on.
I was running in safe mode because when I boot in regular mode, I believe my RAM is failing because my screen flickers, glitches, and then goes permanently dark or glitched, and I have no choice but to turn off my laptop, I am not sure what would be causing that, some of the times it also had the NMI Parity Check/Memory Parity Error blue screen, so im assuming I need new ram?

If it works fine in safe mode, then it is NOT the RAM. Memory failure would be evident no matter WHAT was going on. Safe mode, in the BIOS, Linux, whatever you want to run, if the memory was bad it wouldn't make a difference.

It's more likely you have a failing graphics adapter or panel if the visual problems are what is happening. That would definitely be affected by being in safe mode because in safe mode only minimal graphics drivers, not the full graphics driver package, are loaded and used.

Very doubtful it has anything to do with your memory at all as far as that part goes. I don't know what the issue is this early on, but it's pretty doubtful that it's memory and running in safe mode is not a fix. Fixing the problem, is a fix. And fixing the problem might mean replacing the unit if the problem is a faulty graphics adapter, or motherboard.

Very possible that it's a bad motherboard as well because that could cause graphical corruption like you are seeing AND memory errors.

321penguins

Prominent
Sep 30, 2019
If it works fine in safe mode, then it is NOT the RAM. Memory failure would be evident no matter WHAT was going on. Safe mode, in the BIOS, Linux, whatever you want to run, if the memory was bad it wouldn't make a difference.

It's more likely you have a failing graphics adapter or panel if the visual problems are what is happening. That would definitely be affected by being in safe mode because in safe mode only minimal graphics drivers, not the full graphics driver package, are loaded and used.

Very doubtful it has anything to do with your memory at all as far as that part goes. I don't know what the issue is this early on, but it's pretty doubtful that it's memory and running in safe mode is not a fix. Fixing the problem, is a fix. And fixing the problem might mean replacing the unit if the problem is a faulty graphics adapter, or motherboard.

Very possible that it's a bad motherboard as well because that could cause graphical corruption like you are seeing AND memory errors.
is there any way I could check what it is? I would like to figure out the problem