[SOLVED] How can I unbend this pc mouse wire

Anyplace where it won't interfere with the mouse pad or mouse movement, and gives you enough slack to not end up pulling the bungee over, is where it needs to be. There is no "one size fits all" recommendation that will work for all mice and mouse pads or for every person. Some people tend to track their mouse all over the place and use a larger pad, while others tend to keep things tight. Setting it up for your own personal preferences is something you'll have to figure out for yourself.

DeathHadArrived

Reputable
Aug 8, 2019
Anyplace where it won't interfere with the mouse pad or mouse movement, and gives you enough slack to not end up pulling the bungee over, is where it needs to be. There is no "one size fits all" recommendation that will work for all mice and mouse pads or for every person. Some people tend to track their mouse all over the place and use a larger pad, while others tend to keep things tight. Setting it up for your own personal preferences is something you'll have to figure out for yourself.
I forgot to say that I am running the Zowie Camade 2. Also should I use the lower height setting or the highest height setting since it does have 2 height modes.

Again, it's going to be completely dependent on you and your preferences. Nobody can really tell you how to set it up because we aren't you.

You may need to simply play around with different configurations until you find one that affords you enough slack for the type of movement and distance you require AND also keeps the cable out of your way when you are closer to the bungee.

Reactions: Prad_Bitt
Depends on how you keep your hand as well. If you keep it so that all of your fingers point forward (North on the mousepad) then you probably want it in front. I sit in a way so my elbows are bent because my table is small. My fingers point northwest. It's about ergonomics, keep your wrist straight, see where your arm ends up most comfortable, keep the mouse in that direction and the bungee at an appropriate distance that allows you to swing your arm as far as you need depending on your sens

Again, and that just makes my point, it's going to be different for each and every person, so you pretty much just have to play around with different configurations until you figure out what works for you. Personally, I ditched wired mice a long time ago. But I'm not any kind of competitive gamer either. My MX Master 3 games and does everything else just fine, so I see no reason to even deal with the restrictions of having a cable attached. Motherboard is a different story.

Reactions: Prad_Bitt
Again, and that just makes my point, it's going to be different for each and every person, so you pretty much just have to play around with different configurations until you figure out what works for you. Personally, I ditched wired mice a long time ago. But I'm not any kind of competitive gamer either. My MX Master 3 games and does everything else just fine, so I see no reason to even deal with the restrictions of having a cable attached. Motherboard is a different story.
I don't have a mouse bungee and didn't wanna spend on one so I went ahead and zip tied my mouse cable to my monitor power cord 🤣 works the same

DeathHadArrived

Reputable
Aug 8, 2019
You mean it grabs when you move it to the right more? Did you clean your pads and mousepad? Make sure the wire is not biding or grabbing on something. That little bend in the wire would not absolutely nothing to change how it feels.
I meant to say when i grab the mouse, it inclines to go to the left not the right. also no the mousepad is clean and mousefeet are clean.

DeathHadArrived

Reputable
Aug 8, 2019
I noticed that when I first got the mouse, the wire is stiff. However, my pc mouse wire that connects the mouse to the G403 Hero feels very loose and feels like it could snap. I also notice that sometimes my pc mouse disconnects and doesn’t turn on unless I unplug it and replug it back the PC. What could be the issue and how can I fix it. I noticed these issues after I put the mouse bungee on the mouse. I took it off and it is still causing issues.

TRENDING THREADS