Question How do I choose a good case for my computer build?

Nov 25, 2019
Hello! I am trying out my first build right now, and have researched almost everything, yet am unsure of the case specifications I need. I know my graphics card is 204 mm long, my motherboard is ATX(Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING ATX AM4) and I have one 3.5" HDD and a generic 240 gig SSD. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to find a good case? Note: I have minimal RGB, so a good aesthetic without a big window would be great.
Thanks!

There are a fair few factors involved in terms of what you really want from a case. Budget? are you going to overclock? do you prefer silence, space,upgradability etc. As you are not looking for a big window something like the Phanteks P 300 is cost effective and has a smaller glass window but very well made and plenty of space...just an example..

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-eclipse-p300-glass-midi-tower-case-white-ca-07h-pt.html

There are lots of review sites so find a case that looks good to you and then you should be able to find a review for it...

Nov 25, 2019
There are a fair few factors involved in terms of what you really want from a case. Budget? are you going to overclock? do you prefer silence, space,upgradability etc. As you are not looking for a big window something like the Phanteks P 300 is cost effective and has a smaller glass window but very well made and plenty of space...just an example..

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-eclipse-p300-glass-midi-tower-case-white-ca-07h-pt.html

There are lots of review sites so find a case that looks good to you and then you should be able to find a review for it...
For your information, my budget is around $50 give or take, and all I really need is something that can sit in the corner semi-quietly and perform well with minimal management required. I don't really think i'll be overclocking this one, as the base speeds should work just fine for my intended purposes. Thanks for the recommendation!