Discussion How Do I Connect a YUMI Multiboot USB Flash rive To The Start Menu Of My Windows 10 64 bit Pro Notebook?

Casey2016

Reputable
May 30, 2016
I have a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit notebook and want to use a YUMI Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive to store my diagnostic tools on.
There was no problem creating the drive, it was recognized by the notebook.
However, I cannot seem to connect it to my start menu.
It requires an ISO file.
Can someone tell me how to do this?
Thanks so much.
Casey2016

Casey2016

Reputable
May 30, 2016
I have a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit notebook and want to use a YUMI Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive to store my diagnostic tools on.
There was no problem creating the drive, it was recognized by the notebook.
However, I cannot seem to connect it to my start menu.
It requires an ISO file.
Can someone tell me how to do this?
Thanks so much.
Casey2016
To answer Helpstar's question, I want to use eight tools to track registry and file changes by comparing before and after snapshots.
Casey2016

What do you mean by start menu?
The initial menu where you choose between OSes (and possibly other options) is called the boot menu,the start menu is what pops up when you press the windows button while logged into windows.

In other words are those 8 tools windows tools or do they have to run before windows?
YUMMI is for booting up different bootable discs,you can add windows tools by just copying then over as long as they are portable tools or don't need any installation.
Tools will not show up in the start menu if they are not installed in windows,you can run them by double clicking their icons in windows file explorer (computer/this PC).