[SOLVED] How do I connect everything?

Solution
use the motherboard manual. go page by page from the start to end. hook up as you go one thing at a time. when you hit the end of the manual, you'll have it all hooked up and ready to go.

this is the best way for a beginner to build and not miss anything. i still do this and i've been building for well over 20 years. i still miss something here and there.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
use the motherboard manual. go page by page from the start to end. hook up as you go one thing at a time. when you hit the end of the manual, you'll have it all hooked up and ready to go.

this is the best way for a beginner to build and not miss anything. i still do this and i've been building for well over 20 years. i still miss something here and there.

Reactions: punkyfish
Solution

punkyfish

Prominent
Jan 26, 2019

Thank you