[SOLVED] How do I disable CSM in BIOS?

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
So, when using UEFI, people have advised to turn off CSM, but the problem is, its showing an error:
https://ibb.co/fGXZVrC
As you can see, everything is set to UEFI, but still it is showing that error when I'm trying to put CSM to disabled.
I am having Windows 10 64 bit on a GPT partitioned SSD (ADATA SU630 240 GB).

Specs:
Zebronics H61 Mobo
Core i5 3470
GT 1030 EXOC GALAX White GDDR5 2 GB
12 GB RAM
AMI bios, as it says on the motherboard box (American Megatrends)

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
Are you sure the drive is in GPT? Type system information in search bar and find Bios mode. If it says Legacy (which is should be on that motherboard), then you can't disable CSM.
Please Helppp!!!!! I Put The Oprom to Uefi First And Now Its Stuck On Zebronics Logo. Doesn't Enter BIOS. CMOS Reset Isn't Working!!!!!

Also, It Showed "A2" Before On The Bottom Right corner, now It Shows "B2"

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
Leave battery in and short pins.
Thanks!!!!!
It booted into windows when I used the integrated graphics and removed the graphics card. Then I went into BIOS and changed the setting to as it was before.

Without your help, I would've just power cycled 50 times and broke it even more!

Any reason as to why this happened with the graphics card and not the integrated graphics?

Reactions: boju

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
Look in system information, if bios is in Legacy mode then csm is needed to boot video from graphics card because that's how the OS was installed. Don't need gpt if use boot drive less than 3tb.
And, the CMOS reset is kind of useless in this motherboard. I removed the battery for 5 minutes, moved the jumper, pressed the power button, removed the power cable, and still the settings are all the same as I changed them. Nothing has been reset.

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
Resetting bios must have reset oprom setting then.

Type system information in search bar, look for bios mode. If it says legacy then csm needs to be on because windows was installed that way. No need to worry about csm if boot drive is less than 3tb.
No, I resetted it manually with the integrated graphics. It was still on "UEFI first". I changed it to "UEFI only". And I searched and found that the "B2" is a post error code.

And, it is UEFI in system information.