how do I factory reset a Aspire V5-572P-6646

Debbie 1956

Reputable
Sep 12, 2014
I have a Laptop Acer Aspire V5-572P it has a lot of pop ups and I was told probably a firus. I need to take back to when I first brought it when it was a lot faster. How do I reset it back to factory

Solution
You can use the built in refresh feature of Windows 8. Go to control panel > open Recovery. At the bottom there is a link which reads 'If you are experiencing problems with your PC, you can refresh it in PC settings'. Click on it to open PC Settings recovery options. You can use the topmost option 'Refresh your PC without affecting your files' to keep folders like My Documents intact. Or 'Remove everything and reinstall Windows', this will delete everything and do a full reinstall. It should use the recovery drive available on your laptop to restore to factory defaults.

Samat

Distinguished
You can use the built in refresh feature of Windows 8. Go to control panel > open Recovery. At the bottom there is a link which reads 'If you are experiencing problems with your PC, you can refresh it in PC settings'. Click on it to open PC Settings recovery options. You can use the topmost option 'Refresh your PC without affecting your files' to keep folders like My Documents intact. Or 'Remove everything and reinstall Windows', this will delete everything and do a full reinstall. It should use the recovery drive available on your laptop to restore to factory defaults.

Solution