[SOLVED] How do I fix underperforming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2022
Ok so I've had this problem for months now, my PC is underperforming.
This is my userbenchmark score (In which you can also see my specs): https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/49514109
I don't know why this happens: all of my drivers are up to date, and I tried overclocking my GPU, but little to no nothing changes.
Is there a fix for this? I tried EVERYTHING: optimizing windows 10, power plans, disk cleanup and all of that, but still... nothing changes.
I never wrote anything on any forum, but I really need help this time.

Solution
Your major problem here is your storage devices. That SSD doesn't have any onboard cache. It doesn't matter what port you plug it into it will never perform any better. The Seagate M3 Portable 2TB attached via USB is also bringing the score down. Remove it and rerun. However, with that way below standard SSD do not expect miracles.
Your major problem here is your storage devices. That SSD doesn't have any onboard cache. It doesn't matter what port you plug it into it will never perform any better. The Seagate M3 Portable 2TB attached via USB is also bringing the score down. Remove it and rerun. However, with that way below standard SSD do not expect miracles.

Solution
Jan 11, 2022
So do you think there is no problem with my GPU? It's performing below expectations though

So do you think there is no problem with my GPU? It's performing below expectations though
No, it's performing below whatever criteria THEY declare to be normal. Also keep in mind that people play these sites like a game. Virtually every top machine is overclocked and tweaked to the max in order to obtain the highest scores and that then skews what's considered "normal". Your GPU is just fine as it is. Your real problem is as I stated.

Jan 11, 2022
No, it's performing below whatever criteria THEY declare to be normal. Also keep in mind that people play these sites like a game. Virtually every top machine is overclocked and tweaked to the max in order to obtain the highest scores and that then skews what's considered "normal". Your GPU is just fine as it is. Your real problem is as I stated.
Alright, thanks... Do you think I'll get better overall performance if I change or just buy another SSD? I know it doesn't depend on that, but I'm mostly talking FPS here, since people on YouTube with my same setup get better performance

jacob249358

Commendable
Sep 8, 2021
the thing is though they arent benchmarking the SSD against all other ssds. Its just running against other ssds that are the same model. So it being a lower-end SSD doesn't mean it should be performing below average because the average is from ssds of the same model.

Status
Not open for further replies.