[SOLVED] how do I get and drivers on NY Intel sotfware

Jun 9, 2020
I try downloading amd drivers but its not compatible with my software and I have Intel software installed

Solution
Ok so is there a way that will

Ok so is there a way that could help me play this game smoothly with my Intel graphics
It does require a graphic card. Your integrated graphics subsystem is not going to work.

"Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 or AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870. Please mind that we only officially support full-size desktop graphics cards. "
Jun 9, 2020
Ok, I actually downloaded Witcher 3 in my laptop, but the game keeps freezing so I checked the requirements and Intel graphics card is not required and my laptop only has Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600 but but Witcher requires NVIDIA and amd are required so I tried getting the AMD graphics driver and it keeps telling me not compatible

USAFRet

Titan
Ok so is there a way that will

Ok so is there a way that could help me play this game smoothly with my Intel graphics
It does require a graphic card. Your integrated graphics subsystem is not going to work.

"Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 or AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870. Please mind that we only officially support full-size desktop graphics cards. "

Solution