[SOLVED] How do I get display from my second PCIE 3.0X16 Slot on my B550 Unify?

Nov 8, 2020
Trying to get some sort of display output using my second PCIE 3.0 X16 slot on my mobo. I can't seem to get it to work. Trying to run 2 GPU's on this mobo without a riser. Is this possible?

Nov 8, 2020
I cant seem to get the second GPU to show up in the second slot. Any ideas why? Already moved the single M.2 ssd, so that can't be it. Trying to mine with my brothers 3070 in my system, just for fun. Neither device manager nor Nicehash seem to identify the second GPU

Nov 8, 2020
Yes it works completely fine when I move it to the top slot. Both cards work fine when at the top slot. Seems like I have a dead lower slot? I also checked in the bios if the second slot is being occupied but it says empty, but recognises the 3080 in the first slot.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2020
The M.2 SSD that you moved. Is that where your OS was installed? If not, then with only one card installed, try clearing CMOS.

-Wolf sends
I do have a secondary OS saved in the SSD I moved but I do not use that for boot and have that queued second for boot in bios. I'm gonna try removing the SSD and clearing CMOS.