Question How do I get out of BIIOS to set up my pc with windows 11 flash drive

Nov 15, 2023
I just finished building my first gaming pc and I followed each step from a YT video with the same exact pc build. When I turned it on with my flash drive (windows 11) it automatically came up with the windows install screen but when I got to the driver tab it didn’t detect my driver at all so I did some research and ended up going to repair my computer tab -troubleshoot-command prompt then I proceeded to clean my disk and format it. So when I closed out of that and clicked restart pc it automatically came up in then BIOS and now it brings up the BIOS everytime I reboot it and my SSD is not showing.

I also have a WD - BLACK SN850P 1TB Internal SSD PCle Gen 4 x4 inside my PS5 console so I took it out of my console and put it in my pc and my BIOS detected it which I didn’t understand because it’s not detecting my other SSD

I’m a console gamer and I don’t know too much about a gaming pc that’s why I watched that YT video.

Here are my specs:
  • Motherboard: MSI PRO B760-P WiFi DDR4 ProSeries ATX
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-12600K Processor /Vetroo V5 White CPU Air Cooler
  • GPU: GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB
  • PSU: PowerSpec 650W Power Supply Semi Modular 80+ Bronze
  • SSD: WD Blue SN570 1TB M.2 SSD(USED)
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 3200
Things I've already tried:
  • Removing the cmos battery
  • Resetting BIOS settings to default
    • Made sure the flash drive with windows on it is priority boot 1 option
  • Unplugged everything except the keyboard,dp and flash drive with windows 11 on it.

YT build vid: https://youtu.be/dTFk7w3pkww?si=9b0FWv4tTHlPZYLs

Nov 15, 2023
Follow this:

Where, exactly, does it fail?
I download windows 10 on my flash drive and the setup came up but my driver isn’t showing